Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mudroom for Small spaces


This is my mudroom...well, more like "mudarea". The only space I had for a mudroom is right behind my garage door. When we first moved in I had a small chest and some hooks on the wall but no one used the chest and we ended up with tons of shoe in a pile on the floor. I really wanted a cute mudroom and this is what my husband and I came up with. My husband built it and I painted it.I am Loving the POP of color when I walk in!





Vinyl Monograms personalize each child's space.


 I Love this black basket with the polka dot liner for Hobby Lobby. I really want to add 2 more baskets but they are out of them every time I go back. 

We added bead board to the back for a more custom look. 




 I LOVE Valspar Antiquing Glaze from Lowe's. It is super easy to use and so Forgiving! 
I use it on everything I paint cause I love the look! Just follow the directions on the bottle and you will love it too!!

Sits directly behind my garage door where I had a couple feet of empty space.



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Do you have the plans for the unit your husband built? This would be perfect in my mud "area" right behind our back door as well!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete